Whalecum

What is this all about? Easy... it's my daily ranting against everything and the world.

[Read full post...]

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

ZOMG!!!111 my first real post

I usually read the newspaper (La Vanguardia) every day when I am at lunch.
Most of the times I find stuff which is the usual bullshit for which I decided to create this crap blog or sometimes it just gives me a chuckle... The part I read most of the diary is the part where the public writes a open letter "to the director".

Anyways, something I have been commenting lately with my relatives is the news that our worlds favourite president Mr. Bush wanted to inject 700.000 millions of $ into someones ass (whatever that means, I am no economist).

Well, some1 wrote a letter to the newspaper and I can only agree with what he said.
He basically said that he was just a student, no clue about economy (hey, sounds like me) and not very good at math either. And that he wondered why Mr. USA president wanted to inject so much money into their economy... The guy divided 700.000M $ per 6.400M human beings on this planet and came up with the magical number of +-109M $ that Mr. Bush could give to EACH OF THE HABITANTS OF THIS PLANET. Instead of fixing his fucking economic system or the so called "world crisis"...

Hundred and nine million dollars...
that sure sounds awesome... no need to work anymore... no more hungry people... a decent home... no need for wars (alltho some1 still WILL find a reason to kill gazillions of others) and a large ETC comes into my mind when thinking about that...

Yeah I guess all that money is not "real money" but just "virtual" money that never leaves the banks computer... but still... I read such news and I can only think one thing: BULLSHIT.

No comments: