What is this all about? Easy... it's my daily ranting against everything and the world.
This last year hasn't been too good morale wise for me. I have no fucking clue why.
I have a job, the best wife in the world, nice friends... yet I am totally pissed most of the time.
I've always hated blogs or bloggers... what's all the damn fuzz about blogs anyways... I had my personal "diary-like" webpage when most of this dumbasses were still wearing diapers.
But while sitting bored in my office while drooling at installation progress bars (fuck you microsoft for your retarded progress bars where you never know when it's done) like looking at the washmachine, I decided to check what services google had to offer (apart the ones I use already)
Now I can see where bloggers come from. I remember when I did my personal webpage like 8-9 years ago... It was a pain to keep updated. Blogging fits more into our actual society, where we ban smoking from public places today and tomorrow we'll give the electric chair to people who DARE to use their brain. Nowadays everything needs to be easy... one click... don't think... be as dumb as possible, it will be perfect for your government. So I'm gonna sign up too to this dumbness... can't be arsed to use my brain after a hard days of touching my balls at work.
Maybe I have just watched too many George Carlin shows, maybe Zeitgeist just impressed me too much... maybe I am just tired of the videogames becoming duller and duller and easy enough to be completed by 6y olds, so they can sell more games... Or maybe I am just a fucking cunt and full of shit. I don't care, but I am gonna whine and rant in this blog as long as I can... or as long as my attention span allows me to continue this crap.
Whalecum to my blog
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment