Have been a bit bored this week (which is why this blog was created) and one thing I did was customizing my google.
I didn't really bother before with this, because just and plain i DON'T NEED IT. There is so many people doing so many stupid things they don't need... and from a I&T point of view, this sort of "I wan't to have even if I don't need" attitude is what fucks up customer computers (not to talk about their real lifes which won't get anywhere with that attitude either). I don't usually install anything I don't really NEED on my computer. Nor do I buy things I won't use.
Anyways, it's excellent. This will make sure I'll keep my job for some more years...
After a few tests I figured out that if I am logged into my google account, I'll see the same iGoogle everywhere. Not bad. Got a few RSS feeds added, the weather and news flashes. Don't want to crowd it too much anyways or I'll end up just deleting the whole thing.
BUT... and here it comes... the whole idea of customizing my google came up to me because I was trying to find some sort of "thing" to see TV schedules easily and in a clean and structured way...
I failed. Indeed there are some TV schedules addins, but they are for foreign TV.
If anyone knows a nice iGoogle addin for spanish TV schedules, leave a comment here please. If possible one for all channels (even cable channels) and not just one different addin for each channel.
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment