Whalecum

What is this all about? Easy... it's my daily ranting against everything and the world.

[Read full post...]

Friday, 17 October 2008

addons...

Yesterday I updated some WoW addons... and the UI I was rebuilding after the 3.02 patch got totally screwed... seems like ONE addon was blocking many others... finally found the culprit by trial&error deleting all addons and slowly adding them again one by one. /sigh

Turns out it was "ArkInventory" (addon to see and search items stored in your alts)... fucking wasted 1h. by finding out that a small simple update broke all this.

But not only games have addons... blogs do too. And what do see? That I can't find a simple visits counter for my blog. lol. have tried 4 different addons (or addins, call it whatever u want) and either they don't do what I want or they are straight away broken. Maybe I'll invest more time later to find one, or even make my own one... but seems pretty retarded to me to spend 30 minutes and NOT finding this simple fucking addon.

While browsing through addons I found one that by description sounded nice: a blog addon to see what other important things happened in the past, but same date as today. I like that. But instead of getting information on what important person was born today or what medical discovery was done or what war started on todays date... what do I get? That a fucking huge building was build in Singapur? WHO THE FUCK CARES? geez... I guess I'll try the same addon on a different day just to see if the info is a bit more interesting.
But not only that... that addon comes with 3 modes: 1 extended mode (per default) that shows you a picture and fills the fucking page with a ton of text. 1 reduced mode which only shows the title and you can click on the link to see the info... and 1 weird mode that's straight away NOT working. bleh... why can't people keep their shit updated and fixed?
Internet can be worse that fucking spanish roads...

No comments: