(disclaimer. today i'll abuse CAPSLOCK... nerd rage increasing in me already... be warned)
I feel like Michael Douglas in that movie...
today I have so many shit to post... I don't really know if I'll have the time for it. I might aswell do separate posts, but first I'll try to fit it into only one somehow.
- Today's my BD... 34y. SO WHAT? it's just a fucking day more. Why do ppl. make such a big deal out of birthdays, x-mas, easter and all that fucking commercialized celebrations?
- So, my wife told me, as I care so little about my BD, she might mention something on her facebook. Ok, nice... let's see what she wrote. Oh! Can't... BECAUSE FUCKING FACEBOOK REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A FUCKING ACCOUNT TO EVEN READ... ah the nerd-rage raising inside me. I can feel the dark side.
- Let's check world of warcraft forums... zombie whine post... post whining about zombies... oh: more posts about zombies... people loving zombies... people fucking zombies... people posting like zombies...
For your information, the so called "zombie invasion event" is an event that lasted for over a week and is most probably last over one more week in preparation for the next expansion "Wrath of the Lich King"... there are zombies all over the place and at the current state they can easily infect players (and those players become zombies who can infect other NPC or players) and if you don't get rid of the infection in less than 1 minute, you'll basicly become a zombie and after a few seconds you'll be running back to your corpse just to repeat the whole cycle.
Well, I decided to check a few of those forum posts which had most replies and indeed: people is so FUCKING FULL OF SHIT. A poor lowlevel guy who started playing the game recently is complaining on how he's not enjoying at all, as he get's killed by much higher level zombies all the time. How he cannot hand in any quests as the NPC are dead, same goes for auction house and bank and gryphon masters... what does he get? 6 fucking pages of brainless people flaming him.
Why? because they have like 5 lvl70 chars and they can just log on another char far away. Because they are on low populated servers where no one gives a flying fuck to infect anything (while the opening poster is on one of the most populated and most pvp agressive servers that exist) and whatever other reasons they gove to flame the poor guy just from their own fucking elitist and highlevel point of view. GET A FUCKING BRAIN!!! try put yourself into the guys position for a minute your fuckheads!
- Time for lunch... first dish on the menu: "oiled spaghetti with garlic and hot pepper"... I ask for a second napkin as I know I'll end up all covered in the fucking oil. While eating I read the "20 minutes" newspaper (if it can even be called a fucking newspaper) and while observing how the oil splatters all over the table, newspaper and napkin I realize what huge amount of BULLSHIT we have on this "too warm for fucking end of october" monday... let's start.
* Cover: Eduardo Noriega (an spanish actor) sais the the dubbing sucks. WOW HELLO! WELCOME TO 30 YEARS AGO YOU DUMBNUT. I have to say that whilst spanish (and specially catalan) dubbing quality (as in the quality of the voice actors) is one of the best in europe... the fucktards who actually write the translations (specially of movie names) must be retarded. and the fucking same retards than when this whole shit started. example? "Falling Down" translates into "Un dia de furia" ("a day of fury") like WTF?
* Page 2: Barcelona railway using same schedules than 10 years ago. HELLO YOU FUCKTARDS, with only one rail from Barcelona<->Calella and the train going both directions there is only so much you can do. Stop whining about it. Be proud you're using the FIRST railway in whole spain. Stop bitching that trains are too full and not too frequent and find a fucking job in your own little fucking city instead. Or move to Barcelona which is what I did. Fucking 2h. travels every day you go to work? How fucking retarded are you? You cannot pay a flat in Barcelona? Go fuck yourself and live in a smaller flat you asshole. You can¡t have everything. You can't have a 120m2 flat for the price of a 120m2 house 100km away from Barcelona centre. GET OVER IT.
* Page 4: some yadda yadda about politicians having high salaries? NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Did we really need a fucking newspaper to know that? let governement pay for their bodyguards and their salary be 1100 euros like mine is. What the fuck do they need so high salaries? Didn't they dress jeans before? didn't they eat SHIT before? didn't they drive a fucking SEAT before? Why the fucking hell do they need to dress armani, drive mercedes and eat in nice restaurants every fucking day? I want them to fix the fucking country, not to go on a damn fashion exhibition.
* Page 6: some californian cons (aka: swindlers) got catched in sitges. Sitges is only known for 2 things: the movie festival and their gay-beach... and there was no movie festival lately, so guess why those fucktards camje here, lol.
The thing is... I read this news like friday already in online newspapers... so WHAT IS SO FUCKING NEW HERE? why did they even bother to fill their space with shit as old as... as old as... bleh, fill in yourself.
* Page 7 wohooooooooo my favourite one... letters to the director/newspaper muhahahaha.
Some guy/gal complaining that he/she catched the driver of the metro just reading the newspaper and pressing a button so the train started to move. HELLO!!! 2008!!! 21th CENTURY MOTHERFUCKER!!! most of the trains in the underground run mostly automated. It's a wellknown fact that the "drivers" are only there so ppl. like YOU fucktard feel safer as they aren't confortable to be in a vehicle driven by a computer.
And the absolute star of the day, is a little column with phrases of what people wrote on the newspaper webpage about something. Today: what did you do when this weekend changed the hour from 3am to 2am?
Replies are all like this: "i waited till 3am and changed to 2am then went to bed", "i kept studying", "i work at a hotel and had to work 1 more hour for free", "i called all americans to vote to let our president into the G8 meeting", "i fucked my wife an extra hour"
ok... lol. so, you're telling me NO ONE WAS FUCKING SMART ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE CLOCK BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP? fucktards. retards. there is no insult good enough for this brainless cunts. and the newspaper is even worse for picking those fucking messages.
here are my replies, in same order: "fucking get a clock that changes automaticly or change the hour before going to sleep you brainless twat", "yeah studying... suuuuuuuure", "if you wouldn't get kicked of your fucking job every 3 month, you would get that hour back when they change the hour next spring you motherfucker", "why did you even bother to post that shit? why do you want our president in the G8 meeting anyways? they're gonna ignore him anyways... as if he had to say anything interesting anyways", "yeah, you fucked your wife 3 more minutes and then you spend the other 57 smoking. asshole. why did the newspaper even publish that shit?"
* Page 8: 1/3 of spaniards can't get together work with home. "a recent study bla bla bla"
WHO THE FUCKING HELL PAYED FOR YET ANOTHER STUDY ON SOMETHING WE FUCKING KNOW FOR A CENTURY NOW??? When you work from 9-19 and your kids go to school from 9-17 (and they don't get there on their own) there is no fucking way to conciliate your work&home life. you don't like it? don't have fucking kids or move to another country.
That being said, I'd love to work from 8-16 for example. Why the fuck do I needs 2h. for lunch? I lunch in 35 minutes max and then come here to rant on my fucking blog...
But that aint gonna happen. We had to change EVERY COMPANY in this country for it to happen... and I ask myself... they forced the whole country to stop smoking at work... why can't their enforce decent european working hours?
* Page 9: a family is sueing a cop for slapping a 16y. old kid that was doing stupid shit with his bike... they write this news as if the cop was the bad guy and i bet my left testictle that the kid is a fucking prepotent retarded asshole who teased the cop to no end. Ok, cop should have brang him to the policestation instead of putting a hand on the kid, but the kid probably deserved that and much more.
* Page 9: Ingrid Betancourt: to change the world you need to reach the hearts: omg... go back the jungle and fuck a monkey (or a FARC member for that matter) ... you wanna change the world? A FUCKING ASTEROID IS NOT GONNA CHANGE THIS SHIT.
* Page 9: the pope asks to have more bibles at schools: lolwut? GTFO, school is schoolm, leave religion to the church. I totally disagree on giving religion classes at school. Religion (whichever religion, not just catolic) is fully made of bullshit and people talking to flaming bushes or farting fishes... not fact in it whatsoever (and if you don't believe me, go ask what story lies behind the mormons... you're gonna laugh your ass off for hours). LEAVE THE RELIGION OUT OF SCHOOLS. More matematics, more music, more sports. specially sports. THAT'S WHAT WE NEED.
* now the sports section... I'll totally skip that coz I don't stand reading about some brainless people that only work since they're 16y till 35y and make more money than a whole country.
* Page 15: THE CURE IS BACK!!!! what more can I say. Need to dow... erm to go and buy the disc :)
* Page 16: the extended version of what Eduardo Noriega said in the cover. One thing he mentions is that spaniards should stop to dub movies at all. BINGO! here I agree, that would raise the spanish fucking-lame english level quite a bit. But dude... you're like 30 years too late?
and well, the rest is not even worth mentioning... so let's go to the rest of the day so far, which will lead me to this precise moment in the present I am now...
last thing to add to my readers (which right now consist of my wife, 2 more friends and maybe some google-bot) is that GOOGLE IS RETARDED!!!!
you heard me well... they give us many free services and much stuff that "more or less" works well.
emphasis on "more or less" because certain things are totally retarded.
example?
IGOOGLE: without any warning, the tabs that were nicely placed on top of your addins now is on the left side occupying a whole fucking frame even if you don't have any tabs configured at all. waste of space and totally retarded. we can probably expect to get some commercials there soon to spam us to hell.
BOOKMARKS: while the label idea is nice... not being able to use SUBFOLDERS is totally retarded. most users would love a combination of both folders and labels (more or less like in yahho bar, which apart from the bookmark part sucks ass) I have around 200 bookmarks (and I know ppl. with 2000+) and it fills the screen from top to bottom already, even with plenty of labels... I need fucking folders and subfolders, not this bullshit.
anyways. 15:26 this is it for today... I think I posted enough for a whole week, lol. gonna go work now, customer visit (probably someone who forgot to plugin the USB cable to get the printer working)
Cya another day... or not...
Monday, 27 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment