Whalecum

What is this all about? Easy... it's my daily ranting against everything and the world.

[Read full post...]

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Vodafone & Blackberry cunts

Ok, sitting in the bus and writing this blog entry... I realise I didn't activate the blogging per mail thingy. Doh!

Don't call me NERD yet for blogging from my PDA, I'm not the kind of guy who spends extra cash just to send some stupid text to a internetz blog. I'll write this and send it when I'm near a free WIFI. Public transport is just too boring.

Which brings me to the actual topic of this post.
I switched to Vodafone quite some years ago, coz the price was better and I was getting shitload of MMS spam with Movistar. So far so good, except the spam I get now starts to be more and more.

Out of boredom I called Vodafone to check prices on some emailing plan. Turns out such a plan is pretty cheap if you are a Blackberry user... But costs 3x times more if you want to check the same fucking pop account from a regular windows mobile phone.. I'll try again in a couple of years.

Fuck Vodafone and as we are at it fuck Blackberrys too.

No comments: