So, I use to go apple.com/trailers and see what movies are coming up and see if something catches my attention.
Well, something DID catch my attention and I am fucking sick and tired of it. It seems like for quite some time now, there is this trend (and not only when it comes to movies) to start the fucking description or in the trailer itself with "from the award winning directors of XYZ" or "with award winning actor XYZ" or shit like that.
uh uhh, from the creators of "4 weddings and a funeral", geez I found the trailer interesting WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO YOU GUYS ARE. Are you so little important that you need to re-establish yourself by signing your movietrailers in this way? Are you afraid to be forgotten and die alone? BOHOO cry me a river. Fucktards
"With award winning actor Rober de Niro" jesus fucking christ. I know who the fuck RdN is, I don't need to be remembered every fucking time I see a trailer from a movie with him that he won some fucking awards. And if I don't know the actor, I surely don't give a damn about the awards he won. WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?
Wasting fucking precious seconds of my life by telling me useless and retard information. Tell me about your fucking film, not about the awards you won, your movie won, you were nominated or your fucking kid won in preschool, I DON'T CARE
Newsflash: HELLO! I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING AWARDS THE FUCKING MOVIEMAKERS GOT. IF YOUR MOVIE IS SHIT, NO AWARD WILL MAKE ME WATCH IT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment