Since I use the internet... I've been banned from many many places... with many many accounts. For expressing myself like I do (as in: this blog) and for speaking out my thoughts and criticizing without trying to hide behind a fake and nice speaking personality.
So... been banned and unbanned on countless IRC chat channels, some BBS, some MUDs, quite a few forums (specially world of warcraft forums where I got my own account banned several times PLUS friend and family accounts too, hehe)
But today... I might have set a new record...
You see, I read the "la vanguardia al minuto", which is sort of the RSS feed for news on one of spanish most important newspaper.
So, I see this news about a small manifestation this morning, go to read it and see plenty of people without a fucking clue talking shit about the people who did the manifestation.
And so I told them.
10 minutes later... the news was DELETED from the newspapers webpage. So, basically after 6 hours of RETARDS talking out their asses, I come, put them into place (didn't use any swearwords... I promise!! xD) and the news post gets deleted. LOL. the ones previous and after that post are still there, so it's not a timed deletion.
Thursday, 30 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment