For a few days already, my left hand hurts. I don't know what it is and I will wait a few days before going to a doctor because it seems to hurt a bit less every day.
But the thing is that you would say "bah, doesn't matter. it's your left hand but you're righthanded"...
And I am starting to realize how of a big BULLSHIT that actually is. Yes I unable to write with the left hand. I am unable to wear a sword properly with the left...
but... that actually doesn't make me right handed. It's just the way I was teached to write in school and the way I practiced wielding a sword...
I am righthanded? most ppl. is right handed? BULLSHIT. Same might be said about religion. Most are catholic? BULLSHIT, it's just what they were FORCED to when kids...
Look... I am supposed to be right handed... yet...
- I wank with the left (right on the mouse to clic on porn) xDDDDD nah, j/k this is actually situational... sometimes left, sometimes right. so what's the deal here with being right handed, hum?
- I play PC games with the right on the mouse and left on the keyboard. imo keyboard needs more "concentration" to use than a mouse. should be considered harder to use than a mouse, right? This being said, i am actually kinda good using a mouse with the left too and keyboard with the right... so where is being righthanded important in this equation? nowhere.
- I also notice now that my left hand hurts, that most doors are opened with the left hand
- Or how I take a drink (can, bottle, glass) with the left hand...
all in all, I've never noticed it before but I do now that my left hand hurts: I am doing many many things on a daily basis with the left hand... is the whole lefthanded/righthanded just one of those things you get teached when a kid and then you stick with it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment