9am ... Daydreaming/sleeping in the underground. Suddenly some fucking retard turns on music on his mobile at top volume. I wait a bit to see if it's just an incoming call, but no.
But today I won't stay quiet.
- Would you mind turning off the music or using earplugs?
He and his friend turn around, send me menacing look and seeing how I'm not impressed he turns the music off. Then he asks:
- Are u sleepy?
- Yes, i guess.
- Then go sleep at your home.
- And you go listen to your music at home.
- Fair enough.
was his reply with an angry tone.
You'd think this was it, but no. 5 seconds later he turned the music on again at a low volume, but I guess all the ppl. looking at him made him turn it off again.
Then, shortly before he left the wagon, and seeing how I seemed to be sleeping, the fucking cunt started to make noises with his keys against the crystal.
Geez, why is ppl. So fucking retarded. Assholes.
I only know 3 kinds of retards acting like this around here..
- Kids/teens who don't know shit about manners yet... In fact they don't know shit about life either.
- Brainless wannabe skinheads... Who only have balls when surrounded by their 10 friends (real skinheads can "solo against the world", if you chose to be a skinhead, at least do it right)
- Latino hiphop macho motherfuckers , who think the world is theirs. This was the case of the guy this morning in the underground.
Anyways... travel time is over. let's get to work.
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment